Payment by Pay Pal - payment procedure
You can pay our invoice by using your credit (or debit) card or your PayPal account, if you have such an account.
This PayPal system has been designed for internet sales of products but you may as well use it in order to pay invoices. It is fairly easy but in order to make it very simple, here are some instructions. They have been written for credit card use. If you have a PayPal account we presume that you will manage without our help. However, you do not need a PayPal account to pay. Your card is enough. If you feel uncomfortable, you can print this page and have it in front of you when paying.
- Step 1. You start by clicking on the "Buy Now" button below. Then you will be directed to the PayPal site. PayPal is one of the world's most well known intermediaries for payments on the Internet.
- Step 2. On the screen in front of you, you will now find a box called "Description" in which you fill in the invoice number. Beside you find a box called "Price per item", in which you fill in the total amount of the invoice in Swedish crowns (SEK). Then press “Continue”.
- Step 3. On the next page you can choose to either sign in to your PayPal account (if you have one) or pay by credit card. We presume that you want to pay with a credit (or debit) card. If so, you press the button "Pay with debit or credit card".
- Step 4. On the screen you will now find a web form where PayPal asks for your card no., your name and address etc. Please fill in the information required. As invoice address you fill in your own address. There shall be a "check" in the box "Deliver to my invoice address" (the system is designed for internet trade of products). When everything has been filled in, you press the button "Pay now".
- Step 5. Now you will receive a message from PayPal, where they ask you to open an account with them. We presume that you do not want that. In that case you press the little text "Not now".
- Step 6. Finally, you will get a confirmation showing that the payment has been made.